- Take robot outside under direct sunlight
- Double check steps 4-6.
- In step 4 (left inset), make sure the boss in the gear is positioned as illustrated.
- Make sure the orientation of the gears are right. (step 4&6)
- Make sure the red gear is engaged with the motor gear. (step 5)
- In step 8, make sure parts B1 & B2 potrusion is facing towards the metal shaft
- In step 9, make sure the cap of part (B9) is inserted into the switch
- In step 15, pay very close attention to the winding of the rope around the pulley as illustrated in the inset
***Note: If you need a replacement part you can order it online here, http://www.owirobot.com/pages/Parts-Order-Form.html or fill out the warranty form in the back of your manual and send it to:
Fax: (310) 515-0927