Motors not working
- Check wiring (p10, p20)
- Check motors if their terminal pins are in contact with the screws (p13, p15, p18)
- Check if motor terminal pins are bent 45 degrees upward (p13, p15, p18)
- Make sure motors are good by connecting directly to a battery.
- Make sure that the battery terminals of the controller are secure. Put nail polish on the areas where the screw and nut meet.
Rotor not working properly
- See "Motors not working"
- Make sure pinion gears on both shafts does not touch the sides of B1-1.
Hard to get the ball inside the robot
- Since this is the Pro version, it requires a little bit more skill to get the ball inside. You got to have the rotors moving at the same time you are moving towards the ball.
Machine does not move as controlled.
- Check wiring of the controller (p10)
Legs do not rotate but gears are rotating.
- Check that lock nut is screwed in tightly (p 14)
Robots moves crooked when moving forward
- Check batteries
- Check all moving parts if they are not defective.
The person who developed the robot suggests you to check whether the screws
on the PCB are set tighten enough.
Please refer to the attached file. Those screws must be set very tight.
In addition, the springs of the battery contacts must not be bent.
Please make sure they stay straight to contact the metal parts of the
***Note: If you need a replacement part you can order it online here, http://www.owirobot.com/pages/Parts-Order-Form.html or fill out the warranty form in the back of your manual and send it to:
Fax: (310) 515-0927