Robot not moving
- Make sure pinion gear is pushed onto the motor pin until it is flush with a flat surface. This is important as the pinion gear will not engage the other gears if not pushed in all the way.
- Make sure the burrs are completely cut off before assembling.
- Make sure the wheels are completely smooth- this make cause a jam.
- Make sure the red & black connectors are inserted correctly and not reserved.
- Take robot outside under direct hot sunlight or use a 100W halogen light.
- Make sure the connectors are inserted at a 90 degree angle. (page 14)
Robot Moving in reverse
- You may have inserted the black and red wires in reverse. (page 14)
If you need a replacement part you can order it online, or fill out the warranty form in the back of your manual and send it to:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (310) 515-0927