Robot not moving
- Make sure pinion gear is pushed onto the motor pin until it is flush with a flat surface. This is important as the pinion gear will not engage the other gears if not pushed in all the way.
- Make sure the burrs are completely cut off before assembling.
- Make sure the red & black connectors are inserted correctly.
- Take robot outside under direct hot sunlight or use a 100W halogen light.
- Make sure battery is fully inserted and fully charged.
Robot moving only a few seconds (battery dies quickly)
- If there is too much friction in the gear box the battery will drain quickly and you will not get a lot of movement from the robot.
- This may be caused by not removing the burrs on on B8
- Make sure all the burrs are shaven off to insure the smoothest movement.
Make sure to check the placing of all other gears in the gear box.
If you need a replacement part you can order it online, or fill out the warranty form in the back of your manual and send it to:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (310) 515-0927